Tuesday 24 February 2015

That's it, that's all.

I've been roaming blogs that may be effected by the coming change due to Bloggers new policy and decided to go with Tumblr as was suggested in several posts on various blogs.

Tumblr's policy on adult content a considerably more liberal than Bloggers:

"Is adult-oriented content allowed on Tumblr? 
Sure. We have no problem with that kind of stuff. Go nuts. Show nuts. Whatever."

I have enough crap in my life to deal with, I don't need to live under oppression.  So I'm going to save the rant and just say that's it.

My wordpress ran website @ www.zonedoutdragonstudio.com is still an option, but I'll try to make http://arkinum.tumblr.com/ work as it's a more reasonable solution then taking the time to learn web development right now.

I'm still working on my Tumblr page, so it may take a while before it's viewable.

No comments:

Post a Comment