Sunday 30 June 2019

Personal Game Jam

Sometime at the end of last week I decided that I wanted to try and make a short one stage game from scratch. While I didn't set a specific time, I was hoping to be done by the end of this week (which obviously isn't going to happen).

I nearly finished the main PC though.



Some seam ripping, texture painting needs to be done and some alternate outfit variations need to be modeled to represent clothing destruction. Even though she nearly took a whole week to make, I'm still surprised how fast it went compared to my other projects.

I also managed to craft two unique enemies, I figure I need at lest one flying enemy and a BIG boss for the end for the stage.

Another thing I need to do is go back to FL Studio and try composing a soundtrack + sound effects.



No comments:

Post a Comment