Monday 17 June 2019

Working on Beta

I've decided to stop working on the prototype as it was taking a lot of time doing things that I pretty much already know how to do and figured what little time I have would be best spent working on something that at least looks decent.

The time spent working on it wasn't a waste though as I now have a pretty clear picture on where I want to go with design. I may go back to it to try out some stuff I'm not clear on.


So I sort of finished up the PC character model, it needs a lot of polish, but that can be done later. The shading is done in Blender 2.8, and I have to say I'm really happy with the new rendering engine. Being an avid button clicker I don't care much for how they redesigned the menus in the 3D view port, so I'll probably do my modeling in 2.79 then bring in 2.8 for shading and coloring.

No comments:

Post a Comment