Sunday 21 September 2014

I have been a lazy pile of poo lately.

I haven't gotten a heck of a lot done since my last post, but figured I would just post a status update anyway.

Random picture:  A Poop Slime Appears!!!!????

"Help!  Someone call a plumber!  If we attack that thing with our current weaponry and skills, things will get shitty pretty quickly!  I don't want to get feces on my shiny armor!" - The Brave Legendary Hero that supposedly defeated the Demon Lord


I have started making a (the) stage with all the tiles I've made thus far, I think I have designers block and even with all my ideas it's difficult to imagine what I should make next to populate the environment.

So far I've only had a demo stage I was using to test the resources and game mechanics.  I'll start tailoring tiles to fit the scene/stage and hopefully it will give me some inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment