Saturday 12 July 2014

Was running pretty fast until I hit that muddy patch -_-;

As mentioned in my last post, work has been taking a fair bit of time away from productivity.  I did manage to finish and program the run cycle and I just finished rendering the frames for the 3ed attack in the players combo.





 Note:This picture has nothing to do with the current project

So I have at least 3 more attack sequences that I have in my head and still have to animate.  I "need" to make a crouching animation and an attack sequence for crouching.  Then there is the shield, doge and some other things I have to re look over my notes for. 

Made a couple of props but still have to get to work on making more.

My compositing skills kind of suck still, so I'm considering buying some training vids that specifically cover NPR.

About the picture: This is one of my earlier models for a character I devised.  The topology is actually not that bad, but it lacks the manga/anime effect I was going for.  I made several advancements in learning 3D modeling since I made this.  she's a character for another game that I have in my head but haven't gotten around to working on.  I'll have to do a complete overhaul on her when I finally get around to this idea.  I sort of prettied up the materials and just took this shot.  The reason its here is just so my blog post don't seem so bland.

No comments:

Post a Comment