Thursday 29 May 2014

Ulgh....

Last week I food poisoned myself with a very old beer (about3-4 yrs old).  This wasn't too bad once I threw it up and got some rest.

The weather got cooler on Saturday and then my sinuses got infected/irritated which put me on my ass again. and I still feel a little crappy even today.

Despite this double whammy, I did manage to learn some things that where eluding me in the node editor.









I'll admit the lighting needs a better setup and the skin material could use a little less glossiness.  The eyes however where pretty much what I was going for.

I had a bit of trouble getting the stencil to work for the half moon under the center, but managed to find an old tutorial on the internet that indirectly solved my problem.

Still looking forward to my vacation...

No comments:

Post a Comment